Salmon is a great source of omega-3.
Here’s how to make this superfood taste great in no time!
Quick & easy Teriyaki Salmon (for 2 people)
What you need:
- 300 gram of salmon filet
- Teriyaki spices (I buy teriyaki mix in a bag from the supermarket)
- 200 grams of spinach (or any other vegetables you like: broccoli, peppers and carrots etc.)
- 50 grams of rice noodles (optional, I eat this every now and then when I feel like having a little extra carbs)
How you do it:
- Boil salted water.
- Put the teriyaki spice on a plate and turn the salmon filets in it until the filets are covered.
- Place the salmon in a pan with butter on medium heat. Cook on 2-3 minutes on each side (depends on the thickness of the salmon). Put aside to rest.
- Put spinach in a pan on medium heat. Fry (sauté) for 3-4 minutes.
- Put the noodles in the water until done (2-3 minutes)
- Mix spinach and noodles and place the salmon on the side – done!